- Located 8 miles southwest of Staunton
- From Waynesboro, 18 miles
- From Lexington, 25 miles
- From Harrisonburg, 30 miles
- From Charlottesville, 50 miles
- From Richmond, 110 miles
- From Washington, D.C., 150 miles.
Directions from I-81 (GPS Systems do not work near us and there is limited cell phone coverage)
- From I-81 take Exit 220 (Puts you on 262)
- Take Middlebrook Ave/252 Exit
- Follow this to Stop sign.
- Turn LEFT onto Middlebrook Road (252)
- Turn RIGHT onto Cedar Green Road (693)
- Turn LEFT onto Hebron Road. (703)
- Go about a mile, you will see a brick church on your right.
- Turn LEFT onto Edson Creek Road (708)
- Go ½ mile
- Turn RIGHT onto Glebe School Road (708)(this appears to be a Y, stay right)
- Stay right at 2nd Y. Go about 4 miles or so total
- Turn RIGHT onto Trimbles Mill Road
- Go ¼ mile to first left
- Turn LEFT onto Shuey Road (713)(this will be gravel)
- Follow for exactly 1 mile
- Turn RIGHT at Polyface Farm sign (Pure Meadows Lane)
Pull around big white farm house and mobile home, sales building & parking in back.
Store Hours: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Monday-Friday
9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturdays
By appointment Monday-Friday afternoons, please call to schedule.
Winter Hours: December 15-February 29 – The farm store will only be open on Saturdays 9am-4pm for the rejuvenation of the Salatin families.
Holiday Hours: The farm store will be closed the Friday after Thanksgiving and Saturdays after Christmas and New Year’s Day.
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards at our farm store!
View Larger Map